Terms and Conditions
• Payment by bank transfer with the following information:
Wonderful Multhair Ltd
IBAN: GB95 REVO 0099 6982 4339 94
Address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, Camden, London WC1N 3AX. United Kingdom
• The goods remain our property until full payment of the invoice.
• Processing of the order upon receipt of payment of the invoice.
- Time: 3-14 business days
- You as a buyer are free to choose from mentioned and at the time relevant delivery option(s). Wonderful Multhair assumes no responsibility for damages during transport or damages caused from any delays beyond its control.
• Shipping Express
• Returns policy
- Wonderful Multhair accepts for exchange returns within 14 days if products are not used, changed, washed or otherwise manipulated. Products need to be returned in original packaging.
- No products may be returned to Wonderful Multhair without the prior written consent of Wonderful Multhair and are subject to a return charge.
Terms and Conditions
These are our terms and conditions for the use of our website, placing order by email or by receiving your invoices and the purchase of products.
If you have any queries about these terms, please contact us using the contact form.
The terms and conditions herein together with any notices or conditions on other areas of this website will all together govern use by customers of this website or customers invoices. You should note that Wonderful Multhair may at any time make changes to or remove part of this website without any liability to customers for such changes. Wonderful Multhair reserves the right to change these terms and conditions in the future without specifically notifying customers and continued use of the website, invoices or placing of orders after such changes shall be deemed to be acknowledgement and acceptance thereof.
A contract will only come into existence between you the customer and us once your order has been paid.
When you as a customer place an order via this website or by email you warrant by placing the order that:
- You are not a minor or otherwise legally incapable of entering into a binding contract.
- The personal details which you give us on registration are fully complete and accurate.
- You are not using a false name or the name of any other person or body which
- you are not authorised to use.
Placement of an order
When you place your order you are doing so in acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Cancelling an order
As a customer, you are free to cancel an order before the shipping and will be receive the refund vouchers corresponding to the amount you have paid.
* Its conditions are also applicable for all orders made by phone, emails, mails or all invoices paid on our accounts.
Acceptance of an order
When an order is placed you will get order confirmation sent to the email address you provided during checkout or where we have send you an invoice, containing information about order content, prices. By receiving your invoice, you agree to our terms and conditions.
You as a buyer are free to choose from mentioned and at the time relevant delivery option(s). Wonderful Multhair assumes no responsibility for damages during transport or damages caused from any delays beyond its control.
Wonderfule Multhair accepts for exchange returns within 14 days if products are not used, changed, washed or otherwise manipulated. Products need to be returned in original packaging.
No products may be returned to Wonderful Multhair without the prior written consent of Wonderful Multhair and are subject to a return charge.
We try to have the information on this website or the customer’s invoices as accurate as possible but we make no warranties, whether express or implied, regarding its accuracy.
Your rights are protected by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980, and also the Consumer Protection Act, 2007, where you are a consumer.
If any of these terms and conditions shall prove to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable for any reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which shall remain valid and enforceable.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.